Hello, there. It's been a little while, hasn't it? We've had lots of exciting things going on. We went on vacation on a "big white boat" as Tadpole puts it. Then we came back and moved into our new house a couple of weeks later. Yes, the pictures will look a little different - we've left our city apartment and moved to a house in the 'burbs. We're all enjoying the extra space. There's been plenty of knitting, too, on all sorts of things. But I've only got one FO to show, and I think it is worth the wait.
It took over a year to finish my Rams and Yowes blanket but this project was well worth the time and effort.
And I'm not the only one who wanted to photograph the finished product.
Blocking gave the fabric a beautiful drape that I did not expect from the work in progress. I decided not to work the applied i-cord edging around the outside of the border. In retrospect, it might have made blocking a bit cleaner (but not so much that I'd want to go back and add it now). But tacking down the underside of the border took so long that I just didn't have the heart to work several yards of i-cord after that.