Thursday, January 13, 2011

Teaser

I actually finished the edging! I put in a big push on Monday evening and it's done. Now I just have to weave in four ends (that's right, four, for the entire blanket) and block the piece. There will definitely be pics this weekend, assuming the sun comes out to play.

Meanwhile, I'm working my way through a couple of WIPs in the knitting basket. Snug is almost done so I hope to have a couple of FOs to share this weekend.

Since I'm fresh out of knitting pics, here's a quick look at what else is growing around here at chez Tinks and Frogs.

3 comments:

Jonah said...

That's an amazing picture!

elizabeth said...

Lovely! I didn't get any amaryllis this year, just several narcissus, so thanks for sharing!

Rachel said...

Congratulations on finishing the edging! I bet that feels great! I can't wait to see the casting on party that will surely follow!