Sunday, December 18, 2011


Stripe study is addictive. Here's the shot from last weekend:

And here is where I am today:

Twice as many stripes! The colors are more accurate in the first pic. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some striping to do.


Estella said...

Love the colors!
Have you seen this Stripe Maker app?

It lets you feed in the colors and how often you want them and does a random stripe - you can reset over and over until you find one you like.

Brendaknits said...

I LOVE that colour combo.

Rachel said...

It's looking great. And what bright colors to cheer up the winter gloom!! I bet you'll be finished it in no time!

Jacey said...

So happy! I love your colors. I'm embarrassed to say that even though you started after me, I think we're almost in the same place! Stupid other projects, getting between me and my stripes. ;)